· Transferring subscriber (sender) must be in validity period (active 2 ways) at time transfer money and was active from 30 days or over from activating day.
· Transferred subscriber (receiver) can be active 2 ways, block 1 way or block 2 ways.
· Only transfer money from basic balance and it must be multiple of 1 USD
· A subscriber does not received or transfer over 15 times / month.
· It is not over $10/transfer time.
· Transferred subscriber (receiver) will not be applying for promotion programs of Metfone.
Example: Date 01/08/2010, when Metfone’s subscribers refill balance, they will receive 100% bonus for within network: If subscriber A received 5$ from subscriber B (by Ishare service), subscriber A will not receive 5$ in his promotion balance…
· Step 1: Getting PIN
Type PIN and send to 113
· Step 2: Transferring
Press “*113*PIN Code*Receiving subscriber*Amount#” OK (press CALL)
· To change PIN
Type CHANGE<Current PIN><New PIN> and send to 113 or call 1770 and follow the instruction.
· In order to be re-provided PIN, the customer should call 1777; inform the ID and 5 most frequently-contact numbers.
· Transferring subscriber (sender) does not deduct using day when they transfer money to other subscriber.
· Transferred subscriber (receiver) will be added using day like ANY PAY policy