MCA (Missed Call Alert) is one of value added services that allows all subscribers registering this service to alert when turn off handset or out of coverage area
· For Prepaid:
- The subscribers which registered for using MCA service.
- The subscribers are being active 1 way
- In the case of subscribers don't have enough money in basic account to charge for MCA service, subscribers can use this service for the 30 days more with a loan fee. In that period of time if subscribers refill money into basic account, they will be charged for last month. Over 30 days, the subscribers will be sent a message to inform that their MCA service was cancelled.
- Subscribers were deleted from in loan fee period for MCA service(30 days), they will be cancelled the MCA service, too.
· For Postpaid:
- Subscribers must be at least active 1 way.
- When subscribers were barred 2 ways, the MCA service is in suspending status (not alert until subscribers refill money). Subscribers have 30 days to refill before the service was cancelled. In this period, subscribers do not need to register the service again.
v Service installation:
· Registration: Type ON send to 123 then confirm message: YES, NO to confirm registration
· Or Dial *123*1# then confirm message: YES, NO to confirm registration.
v Notify (Sent notify to subscriber called when this subscriber turn on the phone)
· Notify 01 phone number: "Notify <phone number>" send to 123
· Notify for several phone numbers: "Notify<received number A><received number B><received number C……>" send to 123
· Notify for all: Type "Notify All" send to 123.
· Cancel Notify function: Type "Notify Off" send to 123.
v Cancel service: type OFF and send to 123
· One message has 160 characters.
· Maximum phone numbers to register are 20 numbers only.
· Free message send to system
· Using fee: 2 cents/ 2 days