Voice Mail Service
Voicemail is a service which helps you to be never missed any important incoming calls by leaving the voice record from your friends and family while you are not available to answer or turn off the phone.
How to use:
- To register: Dial *8181*1#
- To cancel: Dial *8181*0#
- Using guide: Send HELP to 8181
How to manage Voicemail: Call to 8181
- Press 2: to listen to Save Box
- Press 4: to delete Welcome Prompt (Will hear default voice when you don’t have Welcome Prompt)
How to leave Voicemail to subcribers:
- A# calls to B# (B#: Voicemail Subscribers); if B# no response or not reachable, A# will listen to welcome prompt “Voicemail Service! The phone number you are calling is not available to answer. Please leave your voice message after the beep.”
- Leave a voice record (Maximum voice record: 30 seconds)
- After 30 seconds, will hear the beep sound; then call disconnected.
- Note: B# (Voicemail Subscribers) will receive SMS notification from Voicemail Service by short-code 8181 “You have received one voicemail from A# on hh:mm …/…/… . Dial 8181 (FREE) to retrieve. Thanks!”
Terms and conditions
- This service is availble for all actives Prepaid and Postpaid subscribers
- The charges will be deducted from basic balance only
- This service is auto renewed.