- Maintaining, updating, repairing, improving base on existing services/applications and programs which were developed by Java, android/IOS.
- Translate business needs (user stories) into technical requirements (functional applications).
- Design, perform code review, and reuse source code to develop new features in eMoney services/applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to resolve these problems
- Writing technical documents such as URS (user requirement specification), SRS (software requirement specification), SAS (software architecture specification), and User guide...
- Do other duties as assigned by the leader, manager
- Study the technical updates and make the change or do upgrading release in Development area
- Have bachelor / engineer in IT, computer science or equivalent
- Have knowledge about software development models as well as tools supporting for software development.
- Have a good background in OOP programming,
- 2+ years of experience working in Java/J2EE technologies.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE , core Java, JSP, Servlet, Java Web, EJB and Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot frameworks, service API(REST, SOAP)
- Have experiences developing service API (REST, SOAP)
- Have experiences working with database (Oracle, MySQL, SQL, PostgreSQL ...)
- Use source code management tools (SVN, GIT...) fluently
- Have Knowledge about Linux / Unix / Centos…
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Be proactive at work, good at teamwork
- Be fluent in English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Priority points (be nice to have):
+ Study & graduate the university in Vietnam
+ Be good at speaking, listening, reading and writing in Vietnamese.
+ Have ability Teamwork, careful, attention to detail, logical thinking and always want to develop themselves
+ Have knowledge, understanding or experience working on one of bank / finance / payment / e wallet field
+ Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Salary: Negotiation
- Competitive & Attractive salary
- 24/7 Accident Insurance
- NSSF Insurance
- Trade union
- Metfone Family Fund (Support Employee with difficult circumstances, help each other)
- Annual Leave, Public Holiday
- Gift (Some public holiday, Birthday,...)
- Annually Salary Increase.
- Working Days: Monday - Saturday (half-day)
- Working Hours: 8:00 - 17:30