Introducing Metfone eSim, the first newest technology that allow subscribers are easier in using smart phone without changing sim card, and no worry about loss or damage SIM card.
The specification of eSIM
- eSIM is a SIM-CARD that is embedded in the device (phone/swatchs...). The SIM stores all information that is necessary to identify and authenticate the mobile subscriber of telcos. An eSIM will come in the form of an integrated SIM chip that cannot and need not be removed from a device.
- An eSIM will come in the form of an integrated SIM chip that cannot and need not be removed from a device.
- The information on the eSIM will be rewritable by all operators. The identification information can be updated over the air, to enable a change of operator.
The benefit of eSIM
- Easy to use SIMs and change mobile operators
- Change mobile operators without an inserting or replacing SIM card
- No worry about lost/damage SIM card